This post is in response to John Chow’s contest for a free pass to Blogworld Expo. To enter, you just have to write a post on why you want to / deserve to go. Because Top Eleven Lists are the new Top Ten Lists, here’s my top eleven reasons why I should win this pass…
11. I recently won a Marketing Pilgrim blogging contest which includes free passes to the fabulous SES San Jose and a Future Now workshop in an exotic location to-be-announced, I believe lightning can strike twice in one summer, and that I can also win the Blogworld pass from Vancouver’s and the world’s favorite dot-com-mogul, John Chow.
10. I’ve got lots of blogger friends on Facebook, Twitter, MyBlogLog and StumbleUpon and it would be really cool if they got to meet me
09. Because every year Linda doesn’t get to go to Blogworld, someone kills a kitten.
08. Blogworld needs mo’ ladies.
07. My soul is only worth $400, and if I don’t win this pass, I will have to sell my very soul for the pass. Trust me, el diablo’s not hard to find in Vegas.
06. Because I was disqualifiedz from da Cheezburger contest cuz Iz Canadian.
05. Armed with a Flip Camcorder, I’ll be podcasting! (If I can find one in Canada…)
04. What goes on in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Except, if I go to Blogworld, I’ll apply my newfound knowledge on GetElastic.com.
03. I’ll be in Vegas already Sept 15-17 blogging for the Shop.org Blog. And if you’ve ever experienced a rainy September in Vancouver, you understand why I want to extend my stay in the desert!
02. My co-blogger-in-crime, Jason Billingsley, will be a speaker at Blogworld this year. I want to be there to live-blog his session for GetElastic.com.
01. Because I’m the first post out of the gate!
Image credit: Heather Champ via Flickr