Jordan Behan recently blogged about 5 interesting factoids about himself on the telltenfriends blog. And since he wanted to know 5 Things about me (thank God he didn’t ask for 43 Things) I thought I’d post on my blog and keep the chain-letter-esque “tag you’re it” game moving.
1. I’ve never been east of Westbank, BC or south of Seattle, WA (except for one trip to Mexico after grad, which was my first time on a plane at 19 years old).
2. One Christmas I jumped off the Stanley Park train and took pictures all around the decorations and stuff, including the sign that says “Tresspassers Will Be Prosecuted.”
3. When I was 14 I pierced my ear (3rd hole) with a needle, an ice cube and a Tylenol 3. Unfortunately I didn’t plan the spacing well, and it’s too close to my original holes.
4. I originally wanted to be an artist, and was even voted “Class Artist” in Grade 12. The reason I never went ahead with art and graphic design was my utter distaste for sitting at a computer.
5. I can eat an entire watermelon in one sitting if I really put my mind to it.
I want to know 5 things about:
(I’ll have to update this later when I think of who I know that blogs…gotta get back to work!)